Isa's Digits

Strawberry Singh asked, "Have you changed your shape to fit into mesh?"    It has definitely changed mine:


Isa's Digits

  1. How has the introduction of mesh affected your SL, if at all? Are you open to wearing mesh often or do you still shy away from it?

    I very much prefer mesh now, particularly because of the improved texturing - no more fuzziness or blurriness!  
  2. Have you changed your shape to fit into mesh? If so, did you go bigger or smaller?

    My Digits
    I created a few custom shapes to fit into certain brands.  If you compare my shape now to the last time I posted my digits, my avatar has become a bit thinner.



    I prefer the standard sizing, and I am a medium, which I find a bit odd since I think my avatar looks quite skinny.  My original shape was somewhere between a medium and a large, but the large was way too big, so my shape has become a bit thinner with the introduction of mesh, particularly in the waist.  The most important thing to me is to feel like I have a strong, healthy figure.  I feel like I'm able to achieve that look with a fairly standard medium size.  I did stay with smaller boobs, though.  The standard size boobs look huge to me.
  3. Do you think the mesh deformer will resolve a lot of the issues people seem to have with mesh and will it encourage you to wear mesh more often, if you don’t already?

    For me, personally, the deformer probably won't make much difference.  Currently, I buy mesh and adjust my shape to fit it (within reason).  The deformer would save me a bit of time and would allow me to wear some brands that just do not fit my shape at all (like I'd have to go to 0 body fat in order to wear them, and that's just too thin for me).  My shape is a fairly standard shape, but I do understand how important shape is to one's sense of avatar identity, and there are some things about my shape that I am unwilling to change because of that (else I wouldn't be "Isa").   So, for those who fall outside the standard sizing, I think the deformer is a very important step.
What I'm wearing:
Ice Cream

Credits:
Hair -[LeLutka]-CHERYL hair - BournvilleFade (Mesh)
Skin - Pink Fuel[PF] Alena - Classic (ltbrow/freck)
Eyelashes - Glow StudioInnocent. eyelashes - soft
Eyes - Mayfly - Deep Sky Mesh Eye (Light Grey) (Mesh)
Jewelry - Lasaki - Retro Necklace
Outfit - e!Cheer Trackies & Sports Bra (White&Red) M (Mesh)
Shoes - 2RealPro_Spec
Ice Cream Cone: Snow Bound
Poses by Lasaki

1 comments:

I'm really amazed to see how many people have said they really don't trust the mesh deformer will do much for making mesh fit better. I'm wondering if that really will be the case. It'll be a big disappointment if it is.
Thank you for sharing and your thoughts Isabeal! <3

 

Post a Comment