Where to next?

Life is better with your best friend.

My best friend of 15 years, Hannah, my chihuahua, passed away this past summer. I'm still so broken hearted. I miss her so much, and I don't really know how long I will grieve. She was the sweetest little dog.

I have a large collection of Chihuahuas in SL, and most of my purchases were inspired by my two Chihuahuas, Hannah and Bambi (who passed away in 2018). This little guy made by Hextraordinary looks like my Bambi, so thank you, Corwin, and all the chihuahua makers, for creating these little pups.

Where to next?


Credits:

Chihuahua - Skater Chi by Hextraordinary
Sweater - Sweater Bat - Lime by Web Dew
Boots - Fiona Boots by Emporium
Goggles - GoogleZ - Lime by Cubic Cherry
Tattoo - Dark Arts Tattoo by Nar Mataru
Hair - Doxy Hair by Yomi
Body is Maitreya
Head is Lelutka Avalon with
* Gloom Winter Skin
* +KP+ face scars
* Glam Affair Flo Eyes Makeup 2
Photo taken at Backdrop City

0 comments:

Post a Comment