Fabulous Finds!

I'm so excited by this new hair for Stumblebum by Bubbles Clawtooth that I had to share it.  Bubbles does the best bobs in SL, I think.
Clawtooth for Stumblebum

And, check out how perfectly this hair matches the Tres Blah skin, which coincidently (or not) comes with three different eyebrow colors, light, dark,and red.  I wore the freckle layer with the red, because who doesn't love a freckle faced redhead?

I'm also wearing Violet Voltaire's new necklace, the Timekiller Necklace.  When I saw her blog post of her new release, I was online and in her shop as soon as possible, because I absolutely love everything that she makes.

I also want to note that Pixeldolls is having a fantastic sale on xstreet.  Many of their designs are for sale for only 100L.  It's a great time to stock up!  I think I might already own almost everything listed, but I did pick up the Anais dress because it's so romantically wonderful.


Pixeldoll Xstreet Sale

Credits:
Hair - Clawtooth - Call the Lions for Stumblebum
Skin - Tres Blah - Jejune Cherry Pale
Necklace - Violet Voltaire - Timekiller Necklace
Dress - PixelDolls - Anais. Ragged (from xstreetsl)
Boots - Fools Fate - Black Vamp Leather Zipper Boots
Poses by Everglow

1 comments:

Yay my boots \o/ Thanks :))

 

Post a Comment