Playing with Shadows

So, I tried taking pics with shadows enabled in Emerald.  It didn't go as planned.  Whenever I took a picture using the viewer, the sky would turn black.  So, I had use"print screen."  Then, I tried to edit my pics in Photoshop, but for some reason, liquify...didn't.  So, these are completely raw SL pics - notice the lovely square elbow.  LOL.

Woe

I'm wearing some new items from WoE.  They are celebrating their move to a new sim.  The shirt is in the gacha and the jeans are a lucky chair prize.  They have tons of new releases!

Woe

The jewelry is a new release from ByKay.  It's the Kayla set in Blue and it goes really nicely with the WoE shirt, I think.  My shoes are also new from A-Bomb for the shoe fair.  They are only $150L and are named in honor of fellow blogger Khitten Kurka.

Credits:
Skin:  SPIRIT Skins 3.0 Missy Light - Nude, Black F
Hair:  Clawtooth - Louise Brooks - Black beauty
Eyes:  Sindecade - Wish Blue
Eyelashes:  Glow Studio - Innocent eyelashes - soft
Shirt:  WoE - Lunden Plaid Shirt Girls (Hunt Blue) and Winged Ribbed Tank
Jeans:  WoE - Lowrise Jeans (Peace Love Happiness)
Jewelry: ByKay - Kayla  - Blue (Set)
Shoes:  A-Bomb - Khitten Shoes - Leather/Thick Heel

Pretty Earring
P.S.  I noticed that my earrings were suffering from SL disappearing prim disease in the above photo, and they really are lovely, so I wanted to post a closeup so no one would think that I'm crazy (well, I am crazy, but more in an eccentric neighbor kind of way).  Click the picture for a larger size photo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment