I'm Weird, Too

Weird Designs, one of my very favorite shops in SL, has a new release, the Moonlight Dress in White and in Black.  It is a very pretty outfit with a romantic strappy top, lacy skirt, with a sculpted flower and fishnet hose.  I like Weird Designs because the designs are...well...unusual.  (You thought I was going to say "weird" didn't you?)  I'm also wearing Ticky Tacky's "A Bitch Never Change" earrings and necklace.  If you haven't discovered them yet, it is definitely worth a visit. Ticky Tacky is probably the most affordable jewelry shop in SL with high quality items at amazing prices.

Weird Designs

Weird Designs

Weird Designs

Credits:
Hair:  !lamb - Bang Bang Bob - Ink
Skin:  Tres Blah - -tb- {Pale} Jejune Cherry - Dark Winged Brows
Jewelry:  Ticky Tacky - -TT- A Bitch Never Change - Red (in 1st pic) Black (in 2nd & 3rd pic)
Shoes: Shiny Things - Hyasynths - black
Poses by Everglow

0 comments:

Post a Comment